Individual Member Benefits
For individual sales professionals
General Membership Benefits
- Connect to a legitimate industry that is strong, organized, and looking after the interests of its members
- Gain access to the D2D Association Membership Directory
- Benefit from professional networking opportunities
- Get better continuity with job movement within the industry
- Enjoy access to personal benefits: health insurance, dental and vision, 401k, etc.
- Enjoy discounts from sponsors who want to support D2D Association members
Meeting and Event Management
- Get discounts to D2D Annual Conference ("D2Dcon")
- Get discounts to other conferences, roadshows, training events, and networking events
Awards and Scholarships
- Participate in the D2D Association Awards, Recognitions, and Honors Program
- Participate in the D2D Association Scholarship Program
Training and Certification
- Earn the D2D Association-sponsored Certified Door to Door Sales Professional (“D2D Pro”) and Certified Door to Door Advanced Sales Professional (“D2D Pro Plus”) certifications
- Participate in trainings, exams, certifications, and continuing education courses to earn and maintain the D2D Pro and D2D Pro Plus certifications
- Enjoy enhanced career advancement through networking, quality training, and respected certifications
News and Communications
- Get the D2D Association Newsletter and industry updates
- Keep abreast of industry trends, opportunities, and events
- Enjoy access to the D2D Association Jobs Board
- Network in the D2D Association Members-Only Facebook Group
D2D Association believes that strengthening the industry will help everyone and lead to stronger sales because legitimacy fosters success. Members will benefit from the following D2D Association initiatives:
- Media. Promote the D2D industry via press releases, media productions (e.g., produce a documentary about the D2D experience), etc.
- Lobbying. Connect with national, state, and city officials to promote the D2D industry and cast it in a positive light.
- Education Outreach. Work with high schools and colleges to add professional sales classes and majors in the D2D space.
- Mentorship. Sponsor the D2D Association Mentor Program.
- Recruiting Outreach. Work with colleges to promote D2D sales job placement opportunities.
- Corporate Outreach. Market to industries/companies the viability of using D2D sales to promote their industries/companies.
- Representation. Attendance and representation at national trade shows.
- $100 discount on attendance to all events sponsored by D2D Association, including D2Dcon
- $100 discount on the D2D Pro and D2D Pro Plus Certification Courses