Corporate Member Benefits
For companies hiring D2D sales professionals.
General Membership Benefits
- Connect to a legitimate industry that is strong, organized, and looking after the interests of its members
- Gain access to the D2D Association Membership Directory
- Benefit from professional networking opportunities
- Get better continuity with job movement within the industry
- Enjoy discounts from sponsors who want to support D2D Association members
Meeting and Event Management
- Get discounts to D2D Annual Conference ("D2Dcon")
- Get discounts to other conferences, roadshows, training events, and networking events
News and Communications
- Get the D2D Association Newsletter and industry updates
- Keep abreast of industry trends, opportunities, and events
- Enjoy access to the D2D Association Jobs Board
- Network in the D2D Association Members-Only Facebook Group
D2D Association believes that strengthening the industry will help everyone and lead to stronger sales because legitimacy fosters success. Members will benefit from the following D2D Association initiatives:
- Media. Promote the D2D industry via press releases, media productions (e.g., produce a documentary about the D2D experience), etc.
- Lobbying. Connect with national, state, and city officials to promote the D2D industry and cast it in a positive light.
- Education Outreach. Work with high schools and colleges to add professional sales classes and majors in the D2D space.
- Mentorship. Sponsor the D2D Association Mentor Program.
- Recruiting Outreach. Work with colleges to promote D2D sales job placement opportunities.
- Corporate Outreach. Market to industries/companies the viability of using D2D sales to promote their industries/companies.
- Representation. Attendance and representation at national trade shows.
- Employees and contractors get a $160 discount when they join under the Corporate Membership account
- Logo shown on the D2D Association website
- Access to participate in the D2D Association Corporate Certification Program
- Free posting of job opportunities on the D2D Association Job Board
- Access to the D2D Association Membership Directory
- “Company Spotlight” posted on the D2D Association Homepage one week per quarter
- Opportunity to participate in PR campaigns when lobbying or promoting D2D initiatives
- “Company Profile” article permanently on the D2D Association website
Opportunity for employees of your company to serve as a committee chair